Wednesday, December 31, 2008

dear diary (people say stupid things...) 12/31/2008

dear diary,

this is begging to be blogged about. furthermore...this is begging for YOU the reader to leave your imput. i rarely do this...but i feel this would be fun to see what other people have to say on this subject. i would like share with you how annoyed i have become when people say stupid things. how am i supposed to respond to your stupidity? below are a few examples of what i'm talking about. there are quite a few people that subscribe to my blogs, and i couldn't be more ecstatic about it!!! i love that! i'm glad people subscribe to it. as a token of my gratitude towards you...whenever i decide to write a book with my blogs, each of you will get a free copy. wishful thinking maybe...but who knows? anyway...here is what annoys me. leave me your thoughts on what annoy you...


~ people saying "see you next year" when it's december 31st. for real? are you telling me that you're going to be M.I.A. for roughly 365 days? if that's the case, then yes...see you next year. otherwise? see you tomorrow.


~ people saying "have you seen my wife / husband" when you're at YOUR OWN RECEPTION!!!!! my usual reply..."you're married???"


~ people saying "have you seen my fiancee?" when you're at YOUR OWN WEDDING SHOWER!!!! my usual reply...."you're engaged???"


ok...now you get the point. leave some imput on this. i want to see what you can come up with!

i love you all...and see you next year ;)
maynard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand when people are doing something BLATANTLY wrong and the use the phrase..."Well, God knows my heart." What does that mean, that since God knows your heart, you can continue in wrong actions. Sad really!!

Anonymous said...

i get a huge kick out of saying see you next year. so suck it, halpert.