Friday, January 2, 2009

dear diary (wrong number...again) 01/02/2009

dear diary,

well...what a way to start off the new year with yet another good time with a wrong number phone call. by the way...this is blog 100 for me. as i prepare my lunch in the microwave, my cell phone rings. the caller ID says "unknown" so i know this has got to be a telemarketer...let the fun begin. luckily, my friend becky was sitting near by and so i was able to place the call on speaker phone so it can be witnessed. below is the conversation...

me: "hello?"

female voice: "is this antonio blah-blah-tinaz?"

me: "yes"

female voice: "i would like to ask you a few questions"

me: "i'm not wearing any pants"

female voice: "ok???"

me: "i like cheese"

female voice: "sir, you aren't by chance philapino?"

me: "pablo? come to florida"

female voice: "hello?"

me: "hello"

female voice: "hello, i'd like to ask you some questions"

me: "pablo? come to florida"

female voice: she started speaking in spanish to me...

me: i rambled useless jargin to her in response

she hangs up. tell me again why we don't want telemarketers to call us??? if anyone would like to purchase a recorder for me so i can have them at times of wrong numbers, i would be willing to accept it.


i love you,
maynard

No comments: